data:blog.title
Back Beach Villa For Rent In Vung Tau
2,000 usd/month
Hồ Quý Ly street, Back Beach
Villa - 5 bed - 3 bath
Describe...
 Code: VG.41
Address: Hồ Quý Ly street, Back Beach
Bedroom: 5 Bedrooms
Bathroom: 3 bathrooms
Size: 600m2
Monthly rent : 2,000 usd/month 

- Located in Ho Quy Ly street, only 300m from Back Beach, convenient transportation, spacious airy space, convenient parking.

- Area of use over 600m2, the wooden villa is designed spacious rooms and fully furniture with a very traditional style

- Spacious, airy garden can make party comfortably.

Comfortable parking.

- 5 bedrooms designed spacious, beautiful, fully equipped.

- 3 bathrooms with fully towels and toiletries

- Spacious kitchen, full of kitchen appliances: microwave, oven, electric rice cooker, super speed kettle, refrigerator, bowl ...

Maybe you like

John Doe

John Doe

Just me, myself and I, exploring the universe of uknownment. I have a heart of love and a interest of lorem ipsum and mauris neque quam blog. I want to share my world with you.

RandomRead more...

BLOGGER TEMPLATE

Vung Tau Apartments. Villa. Houses for Rent

SEARCH...

Search keywords Apartment, Houses, Villa for rent or for sale.